4. november 2012

Cartoon wallets



This year first fair is fast approaching and I have very few things left to sell so I feel a little stressed at the moment. 

 I decided to start by topping of my stock of cartoon wallets and first out is a very popular Norwegian cartoon, Nemi.  Combined with Calvin and Hobbes these wallets are always the first to go.


 I might be adding one or two to my Epla shop, but most of what I’ll be making the next month will go directly to one of the 5 fairs I have signed up for.


The wallet  is simmilat to the milk carton wallet you can see all over the net.Its big enough for you cards, has two rooms and closes with a push button.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Great Idea! I like them :D They look really great! Lg Jessi

Crystelle sa...

These are so adorable! And they are not only cute, but seem to be practical as well... I hope they sell well for you.....

hugs ~ Crystelle

Feral Turtle sa...

So cute. Love how you use the cartoons. Cheers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...